Want a tasty copycat recipe that everyone will love? This Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup is easy, flavorful and completely addicting. Simple ingredients make this better than the original!
If you are an Olive Garden fan, raise your hand! We are huge pasta, soup and salad lovers in this house and Olive Garden is one of those that we have always enjoyed.
Now we don’t have an Olive Garden near us, well not within an hours drive so I took it upon myself to recreate one of their most beloved soups, Chicken Gnocchi Soup.
This is hands down one of our most made soups ever. We make it at least once a month, if not more often simply because everyone in the family loves it.
Gnocchi is one of our favorite things to cook with, you can check my One Pot Creamy Sausage Gnocchi and my Taco Gnocchi recipes if you are also a fan.
Gnocchi is also one of those staples that are easily adaptable and can be added to so many different things than just this Copycat Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup.
Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup
Want a trust copycat recipe that everyone will love? This Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup is easy, flavorful and completely addicting.
Course: Main Course, Soup
Keyword: Chicken and Gnocchi Soup, Chicken Gnocchi Soup, Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 4 Tbs butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup carrots shredded
- 2 tsp parsley flakes
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- 1 package 16 ounces mini potato gnocchi
- 1 cup fresh spinach chopped
- In large dutch oven or stock pot, melt butter and olive oil together.
- Add your onions, carrots and garlic and cook until onions become translucent.
- Whisk in your flour and let cook for a minute, slowly stir in your chicken broth and simmer until it starts to thicken up.
- Meanwhile in pan cook your gnocchi according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- Add your milk to your veggie and chicken broth mix and bring to a boil, stir in your seasonings.
- Once at a boil reduce heat and add your gnocchi, spinach and chicken simmering until heated through and thickened.