Yep! This is an easy Italian slider recipe. What more can I say? It’s simple, super easy to make and incredibly delicious. Oh.. and pretty darn cheesy too… and who doesn’t like cheesy?
There’s not much to say about these cute little sammiches except they’re super easy, super tasty and can easily feed a crowd! With minimal effort, these adorable little munchies will bring smiles to all who sample them! And then just watch.. everyone wants the recipe – this can be our little wonderful secret! Wanna know how to make these easy italian sliders?
You want to start off with a dozen tray buns. Or rolls, Or whatever you might want to call them. They should be connected so that it makes making the sliders so much easier. Yes.. waaay easier. No one wants to be making these one at a time.
So you’ll want to preheat the oven to 350. Taking a long knife, cut the whole tray of buns HORIZONTALLY. Take your time with this, you’ll want to do it as evenly as possible. If you dip here or there or get it a bit crooked, big deal. It all tastes amazing in the end anyway!
simple and super easy italian slider recipe!!
PREP TIME15 minutes
COOK TIME15 minutes
TOTAL TIME30 minutes
- 12 buns, a tray of buns
- 6 – 8 ham slices
- 6 – 8 salami slices
- 6 – 8 mortadella slices
- 12 – 18 provolone slices
- 2-3 tbsp grainy mustard
- 1/4 c butter
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- as desired, parsley
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cut the tray of buns horizontally
- Fit the bottom buns (still attached to eachother) onto, or into a baking sheet or pan
- Spread with the mustard
- Begin layering the pieces of mortadella, then slices of cheese, then the salami, then the cheese, etc.
- When all layers are done, replace the top layer of the buns.
- Melt the butter and add the garlic and parsley. Brush onto the top of the buns
- Bake in the oven for approximately 12 – 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the tops of the buns are browned.
- Remove and let rest for 10 minutes, then cut and serve!