Every year the thing that I usually make for Xmas and Halloween will be my Puppy Chow Chex Blend recipe. Don’t be concerned, this isn’t the puppy chow that you will be considering. It’s a tasty chex mix formula that brings together the tastes of chocolates, peanut butter and sugars! Is your mouth area drooling yet? Human being Puppy Chow is really a delicious, affordable and a breeze dessert recipe to create any moment of the entire year. I will alert you, it’s addicting.
A silicone spatula is crucial HAVE for each and every kitchen. I take advantage of these things on a regular basis. But I wouldn’t suggest simply any spatula, I’d opt for a silicon spatula. These have a tendency to are better and go longer.When coming up with the chex blend pup chow the silicon spatula can help you easily blend the chex and chocolates together without splitting up the cereal. And yes it helps to obtain everything coated nicely.
For this specific homemade chex blend recipe you’ll need an extremely large dish. It just can make the job a lot easier if you are mixing up everything cereal. You should use a smaller dish but it’s likely that the cereal and chocolates will go almost everywhere. So save a huge clutter and get a large mixing bowl.
WHAT YOU OUGHT TO MAKE THIS Pup CHOW CHEX MIX RECIPE
Listed below are the ingredients you need to make this tasty recipe:
- 9 Glasses of Corn Chex
- 1/2 Mug of Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Mug of Butter or Margarine
- 1 Mug of Semi-Sweet Chocolates Chips
- 1 tsp of Vanilla
- 1 1/2 Glasses of Powdered Sugar
STEPS TO MAKE THIS Pup CHOW CHEX MIX RECIPE
- In a big bowl location your 9 glasses of Chex cereal and reserve.
- In a moderate dimension saucepan , melt the chocolates potato chips, butter and peanut butter on reduced heat until totally melted and easy. Stir frequently to avoid the combination from sticking. Eliminate from warmth and stir within the vanilla.
- Pour the chocolates mixture on the dried out cereal and mix carefully until it really is completely coated.
- In a big ziplock bag put the cereal combination inside and slowly include the powdered sugars. Seal the handbag and shake nicely until all the cereal is covered.
- Spread the combination from waxed paper before Puppy Chow is totally cool and dried out. Seal within an airtight box and stick it in the refrigerator (if it continues that very long!)